Thread: How to remove W32.Korgo.H virus?

How to remove W32.Korgo.H virus?

My antivirus software is giving me an alert message that W32.Korgo.H is detected on my computer system. I am trying to remove this antivirus from my computer but I am unable to do so. I have no idea what is the problem with my antivirus software. My computer system configuration is processor AMD athlon, Ausus mother bord, 2 giga bytes of random access memory, and 250 giga bytes of hard disk. I will be waiting for any related reply.

Re:Update your current antivirus software.

If your antivirus software is not able to delete this W32.Korgo.H virus from your computer but detecting on your computer system. Then there is a problem with your antivirus software. I think you must upgrade you antivirus software and then try to delete this software from your computer. It will be better if you try to delete this W32.Korgo.H virus in safe mode. I am sure after upgrading your antivirus software you will be able delete this W32.Korgo.H from your computer.

Re: How to remove W32.Korgo.H virus?

W32.Korgo.H which is detected on your computer system is kind of worm not a virus. Viruses are designed to corrupt the system files of your computer system, which result in the crash of your operating system. But worm are designed to consume computer system resources. Worm consumes memory space and the processing speed of your computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this W32.Korgo.H worm from your computer system, I will suggest you to change your antivirus software.

W32.Korgo.H worm is network worm which exploits the vulnerability of the operating system. This worm scans the internet protocol address of the system and un-patch the system security files. Once this W32.Korgo.H worm enters your computer system it copies itself to system folder of the window directory with the random name executable files. I will suggest you to use the MacAfee antivirus for your system. I am using this antivirus software and trust me this antivirus software will surely help you.

Your current antivirus is not able to delete this W32.Korgo.H worm from your computer system because W32.Korgo.H worm changes the registry value so that it this W32.Korgo.H worm can launch at the time of restart. W32.Korgo.H worm changes the following registry values.
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "Windows Update"= %System%\<random filename>.exe
    If have the knowledge of registry key you can manually remove this W32.Korgo.H worm from your computer system.

Re: Use avast antivirus for removing W32.Korgo.H worm

I was also suffering with the same problem of W32.Korgo.H worm. I got the solution for this problem which I like to share with you. For deleting this W32.Korgo.H worm from your computer system. You have to use avast antivirus software. You can download this antivirus software from its official site or you can follow the bellow link.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm