Thread: How To Install Two Or Multiple Antivirus Programs

How To Install Two Or Multiple Antivirus Programs

Hi every body,

I am using Windows Vista as a operating system in my PC. I am using internet on my PC, and found that there are many virus attack on my PC. I have AVG antivirus on my system but found it is not enough for my PC. I want to install multiple anti virus on my system, Is it possible? Please suggest.

You can install two or more anti virus in your system , But there are only some antivirus have support this feature to merge with them, I have AVG and Norton 360 both are on installed in my system ,but the system performance is little bit slow because there are two service are running as a antivirus. Go ahead and install it, Best of Luck.

This is great that we have install two or more anti virus in PC, thanks for your suggestion. But how to install that , Is any software is available for merging them in one or any best method. Is there any specific system requirement for this. Waiting for reply.

I am using same one by third party software that is Multi AV Scan 1.6.1. It is a standalone software but it does not provide real time protection. It is currently supports A-Squared, Sophos, McAfee, DrWeb and many more. There is also disadvantages is that it takes 99% CPU usage during updating and scanning. Try it and reply.

I am using Hitman Pro 3 software, it is a revolutionary cloud antivirus that is powered by six different antivirus engine, they are Avast and Bitdefender, NOD32, AntiVir, Prevx, And A-Squared. It is one in tool to remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware from PC. It is executable and run straight from a USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.

Re: How To Install Two Or Multiple Antivirus Programs

You can also use Panda Cloud Antivirus. You should try this instead of using multiple anti virus. It is another cloud base anti virus system COMODO Cloud Scanner. It is give you protection against thousand of malicious software and tools. It also reveals privacy issues and identity traces with all corrupted, unwanted and invalid registry entries. Use this and reply. Best of luck.