Thread: Delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system

Delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system

I am using Windows Vista operating system with Kaspersky antivirus. The antivirus has alerted me about the entry of Backdoor.Bot.90605 in my system, but it is not able to find it on scanning. So, I do not know how to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system. Isnt Kaspersky a good antivirus? If not, please suggest me some good antivirus, that can protect my system from all kinds of infections.

Backdoor.Bot.90605 is a trojan

As the name suggests, Backdoor.Bot.90605 is a trojan. So, it will look like a legitimate program from outside, but internally works for a destructive purpose. Another problem is that, since it is a backdoor, it downloads other infections from the internet. This infection may also steal the valuable data from your system. So, to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system, I suggest you to format the system.

Use AVG antivirus

I suggest you to use AVG antivirus to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system. It is a recommended antivirus by the experst to remove all kinds of infections like virus, worms as well as trojans .After you have installed into the system, run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan. Your problem will be hopefully solved.

Use Spyware Doctor

Inorder to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system, use Spyware Doctor. This is an anti-malware and it is different from the normal antivirus, since they stay in the background of the system and check for all the activities that are going on within the system. As soon as it finds a malicious activity, it simply removes the particular application or program from the system.

Quick Heal antivirus will help

Quick Heal antivirus will help to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system. This antivirus provides the feature of boot scan. This scan starts automatically after the antivirus has been installed in the system. The scan takes place before the operating system loads, so the infections cannot execute at this time. Hence, they remain inactive because of which the antivirus is able to remove the infections from the system. I can assure you that this is a very successful method to get rid of any infections from the system, since I use the same when my system gets affected with any infection.

Enable a system restore

Enable a system restore to delete Backdoor.Bot.90605 from the system. This is the very last option that you can use if any of the methods is not able to get rid of the infections from the system. First, go into the safe mode and then, enable the system restore. All the applications and programs that are installed in your system during this time will simply be removed with the help of this method.