Thread: Deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK

Deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Opera 10. I want to know the deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK. This infection has entered into my system and the Avira antivirus, that I am using in my system alerted me about the same. I delete the infection from the interface of the antivirus, but it still keeps giving me alerts about the infection. Please help me with some solutions to this problem as soon as possible.

Try the manual deletion

I suggest you to try the manual deletion of the infection. For this purpose, search for the following files and then, delete them:
    • 1.exe
    • frmwrk32.exe
    • mousehook.dll
    • ntdll64.dll
    • ntdll64.exe
    • PAVRM.exe
    • Userinit.exe
    • userinit.exe

This can be used as a deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK.

Format the system

The deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK is to format the system. It is not that easy to get rid of this infection, since it is a trojan. They will seem as a genuine program from outside, but internally work as a destructive weapon for the attacker. If you let the infection to persist in the system, it may also cause a system crash to occur. So, it is recommended to format the system immediately and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

Use a well updated antivirus

Use a well updated antivirus like AVG for the deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK. AVG is a recommended antivirus by many experts, since it can be used for the removal of many types of infections such as worms, virus as well as trojans. After you have installed the antivirus, just run a full system scan and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected during the scan.

Use the boot scan method

I advice you to use the boot scan method as the deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK. Follow the steps given below to enable a boot scan in your system:
    • First, install Quick Heal antivirus, since it has the feature of boot scanning.
    • After installation, restart the system.
    • The boot scan will start automatically and infections will also be removed automatically from the system and all this happens before the operating system loads.

An anti-malware will solve the problem

An anti-malware will solve the problem of the infection in your system. Spyware Doctor is a very good anti-malware and use the same for the deletion method for Win32.TRCrypt.XPACK. These security components are different from the normal antivirus as they have the capability of staying in the background and checking for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. They simply remove the program or application that are causing such problems in the system.