Thread: Roarur.dll Virus Problem

Roarur.dll Virus Problem

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and while using it I have suddenly getting the problem of Restarting and when I scan my computer with the anitivirus AVG then I come to know the I have got infected by the virus which is having name as Roarur.dll. So, can anyone tell me how to solve this Roarur.dll virus infection from my computer. It not possible to delete the detected file by using AVG.

Re: Roarur.dll Virus Problem

Hello, It is needed to update your antivirus software first and then you can remove that particular virus from your computer. It is needed to update your antivirus application withing some specified time period. So, that it can remove those particular viruses which are detected by it. So, just perform the scan after updating your computers AVG antivirus and then you can solve the problem of Roarur.dll Virus.

I think your AVG antivirus is not capable to delete this particular virus so you can simply try for the another one from the below:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan

Hey, I am also having the same problem. I got infected by different viruses and my computer contains the acelpvc.dll, VedioDriver.dll which are virus infected files. When I use computer suddenly my computer restarts and suddenly the file 'MDM.EXE' is launched by the command prompt execution. It is not possible for me to scan my computer as the interval of restart is too much. It wont allow to scan whole computer also. How can I solve my problem?

Hello, You are got infected with the Trojan and you need to find out and remove it with the help of trojan remover. I have read this on the internet. You can also make use of Mcafee Antivirus to remove this particular trojan. But, I think you must use the Trojan Remover from below:
    1. Trojan Remover
    2. MCS Trojan Remover
    3. AVIRA Removal Tool
    4. Loaris Trojan Remover
    5. TDS-3 Trojan Defence Suite

It is needed that you must scan your computer at boot time. As you are getting problem of Restart and also of removing that virus. You can scan your computer at boot time and then simply solve your problem of virus. It will scan your computer at boot time and you can delete infected file as at this time the file is not using any system resource or any application. So, just make use of it and do it. For boot time scanning you can simply use Mcafee or Avast home edition antivirus application.