Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2010

Suffering with the problem of TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT

My personal computer is infected with the virus name TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT. I get to know about this TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT when my AVG scan antivirus gave me a message that TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT is detected. I thought that this will be an easy task to delete this virus from my computer but every time I delete this virus from my computer it comes back whenever the system starts. Can anybody give me a complete solution for this virus problem?
Old 15-01-2010

Re: Suffering with the problem of TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT

First of all the TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT which is detected on your computer is Trojan not the virus, there is a little difference between the Trojan and viruses. Viruses are designed to corrupt the system files and the result is the crash of operating system. On the other hand Trojans are designed to steal the confidential information from the victim’s computer system. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT from your computer system then it will better if you change your antivirus software.
Old 15-01-2010

Re: Update your antivirus software

According to me there can be two problems with your antivirus software either your antivirus software is corrupted or you have not updated your current antivirus. If your antivirus is not updated then update your current antivirus from its official site or you can follow the link given below
http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm
I am sure updating or renewing your antivirus software will solve your problem of TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT.
Old 15-01-2010

TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT which is detected on your computers normally download the malwares and other malicious programs on your computer and these malware reduce the processing speed of your computer system. Not only that this Trojan changes the registry key so that if it is deleted once it can come back the time of restart. TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT also opens the backdoors for hackers, so that hacker can steal the confidential information of your personal computer.
Old 15-01-2010

You can try to restore for getting rid of this Trojan. This is not a hundred percent solution but works maximum time. For restoring your system you have to follow these simple steps.
1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
2. Select system restore
3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
4. You have just select the date for system restore
5. Reboot your personal computer.
Old 15-01-2010

Re: Use avast antivirus for removing TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT

I was also suffering with the same problem of TrojanDownloader Win32 Small YUT. I got the solution for this problem and I like to share this solution with you. Download the avast antivirus software for removing this trojan from your computer system. For download the antivirus software you can follow the link given below.
Download avast
http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
Download updates for avast
http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm
This solution worked for me I am sure this will also work for you also.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , ,