Thread: How to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw?

How to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw?

I do not know why my antivirus is gone crazy. It is giving me an alert message that Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw is detected on my personal computer. I am trying to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from my computer but I am unable to do so. I do not have clear idea about the Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw. If Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw is virus then I must be able to delete this virus from my computer. I just want to get rid of this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw problem.
    Last edited by Carley; 15-01-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Re: How to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw?

Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw which is detected on your computer is a Trojans which are specifically designed to steal the confidential information for the user’s computer. This confidential information may include your banking credentials which is really a serious problem. I will suggest you to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer as soon as possible. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system then change your antivirus software for deleting this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system.

Re: Change your current antivirus software

If your current antivirus is not able to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system but detecting it on your computer then there is problem of updates. According to me you must update your current antivirus software. You can update your current antivirus software from its official site. I am sure after updating your current antivirus software you will be able to delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system.

Re: Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw spreads through email

Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw is a kind of Trojan which spreads through e-mail and it arrives with the attachment Delta_eTicket.zip. This zip file contains Delta_eTicket.exe. The subject and the body contains of this email is randomly selected by the Trojan. The sample of the infected mail will look like this:
    The infected mail subject will be
    Confirmation of ticket purchase
    The infected mail message body will be
    Thanks for the purchase!

Booking number: DMYT092A9W
    So next time you get the similar email from unknown or known user do not download the attachment.

Your current antivirus software is not able delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system because this Trojan changes the registry value so that even if it is deleted from your computer system then it can come back at time of restart.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Userinit = "%System%\userinit.exe,%System%\sdra64.exe,"
    Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw changes the above registry key. So if you have the registry information you can manually delete this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer system.

Changing the registry key value or deleting this registry key is a little dangerous process. Because if by mistake you delete the system registry key then your system can crash, which is definitely good for you. You can use avast antivirus for deleting this Trojan Spy Win32 Zbot Qfw from your computer. You can download avast antivirus from its official site or you can follow the link given below. Trust me this is really good antivirus software.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm