Thread: Can't delete folder after installing AVG 9.0

Can't delete folder after installing AVG 9.0

I have an acer aspire laptop with windows 7 installed on it. I was using avg 8.5 which was running smoothly. Recently i upgraded to the AVG 9.0 but to my surprise i found that after installing the avg 9.0 i cannot delete folders also i started getting error when i right click on a folder . So please help me so that i can get rid of this error ?
    Last edited by AbrahamL; 14-01-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Re: Can't delete folder after installing AVG 9.0

It seems like your system was corrupted before installing the AVG 9.0 and hence i would advise you to remove the avg 9.0 completely from your system and then reformat your system and after that download the AVG 9.0 again and after downloading install it i think this would definitely solve your issue

Sounds like your system was corrupted before you installed the avg 9.0 on to your system. I think that you should download the malwarebytes antimalware utility install the it on your system and run a quick scan After this you can download and install AVG 9.0 again. I hope that you will dix this problem soon.

I think the most probable reason behind your problem is either a virus or a bad program. To solve this problem you will require an uninstall utility so i would suggest you to download the utility. After downloading this utility install it and remove the AVG 9.0 with the help of that and then reinstall AVG9.0 free edition again.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hello friend, You have not downloaded a bad file and hence i will suggest you to download the file from another resource because i have faced similar problem when i downloaded it from the filehippo.com . But i got this problem solved when i downloaded the file from another website so this will work in your case too.

Try to download the AVG 9.0 file from a different browser because some browser do not download the avg 9.0 file correctly. So i will recommend you to download it with the help of another browser like mozilla firefox or Opera these to browser are considered as the best when it comes to downloading so use anyone of the two this will help you.