Thread: What is SSHNAS21.DLL?

What is SSHNAS21.DLL?

Hey,I have problem with the system that is showing the Trojan.Agent/Gen-SSHNas[FakeAlert] virus and it is using some SSHNAS21.DLL file. So my problem is that I need to about the SSHNAS21.DLL and tell me What is SSHNAS21.DLL. which application is used by the SSHNAS21.DLL. Is it harmful for the System. A help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is SSHNAS21.DLL?

SSHNAS21.DLL is a malicious software that work on the system and causes the harm to the system. It increase usage of the process by running the multiple process. So if you are running with this dll file then remove it as soon as possible. It has following behavior.
    • It register DLL file
    • And implant the Code to other process
    • And the infected process create other process
    • Also create new background service on the machine

Thats it!!!!!

This file was first noticed on the Nov 26 2009 on United States and after that it is been introduced to the other country. This has been United Kingdom on Jan 11 2009. This is very bad virus that always affect the computer and the process that is running in the background of the system. This will create the process and from that process it again create another process and so on which keep the computer slow.

Hey I got the information about the same and now need to remove it as soon as possible so tell me how to remove this from the system and how to take the system back up. Also let me which is best anti virus to remove the same which will free my computer from the SSHNAS21.DLL. So help0 me one more time.

To remove this virus you have to download any famous Anti virus and the download the definition of that to remove the same. Just update the database of the Antivirus with the latest definition and then scan complete computer system for the Virus and after it will detect the Virus the Delete it from the system and restart your computer. To be safe with this kind of the virus you need to update your anti virus every day. As this is the latest virus introduced. So do the same and get rid of it.

The SUPERAntiSpyware Database Definitions Updates will allow you to update both versions of SUPERAntiSpyware (Free and Professional) to the latest definitions, so that your personal computer is permanently protected from any new type of spyware components. The SUPERAntiSpyware multi-dimensional scanning and process interrogation technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove all the spyware, not just the easy ones!. To get this click here