Thread: Router for internet gaming and instant messaging applications

Router for internet gaming and instant messaging applications

Hi everybody,

I want to setup gaming parlor in my town. I need a good router for this and i also use internet messaging application on my system. I prefer both wireless and portable router. Please suggest some with cost. Thanks in advance.

i will suggest Netgear WGR614L that is Open source Wireless-G router, specially for works with most Internet gaming and instant messaging applications. It is high performance router with 240 MHz CPU, 4 MB flash and 16 MB RAM. Its antennas gain 2 dBi with both one internal and one external. Its work with windows 7 and windows vista. Is is come with one year warranty.

You can use DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router, it is experience the evolution in networking. It is also introducing GameFue Priority Technology designed to provide the uninterrupted free gaming experience to online gamers. It is specially designed for the Gamers Network. It provide up to 108Mbps speed of boost network.It is ideal for P2P applications and multiplayer interactivity.

The D-Link DGL-4100 is gaming router and it is also used messaging application. It designed to reduce latency and boost network efficiency and performance. It have 4 Port hub that connects up to four computers to a single broadband connection. It supports thousands of concurrent connections, to peer to peer and also internet messaging application. Buy this and reply how was the experience.

I have find helpful list of the best gaming routers available from Amazon. yhey provide customer reviews and compare prices makes finding the best gaming router much easier. There are some 75 result from that , you can find out which one is best and buy . Best of luck.

Linksys by Cisco Dual-Band Wireless-N Gaming Adapter is also used for gaming router. It can be used as a DSL Internet connection or existing home wireless network. You can also attach Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation2 or 3, or GameCube to the network. It also used as a pair of Game Adapters to form two game consoles. Try it and reply.