Thread: Protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D

Protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D

Is there any method to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D? Everytime I am surfing the internet, I keep getting the alerts of Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D from the Avira antivirus, that I have installed in my system. I am able to delete the infection, but it keeps entering the system when I browse the internet. I cannot understand why this is happening. Please help me with suitable remedies to this problem as soon as possible.

Do not open Email attachments from unknown users

Do not open Email attachments from unknown users to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D. The attackers generally send Emails to many users, embedded with infections. The unsuspecting users open all the Email attachments they receive and thus, fall prey to such attacks. It is your responsibility to be aware and avoid yourself of such attacks.

Use a firewall in the system

I advice you to use a firewall in the system to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D. Firewalls when installed or enabled in the system act as entry points for all the data and information that is entering into the system from the network. So, they check for each and every bit of information and if it finds a malicious content, it simply rejects them from entering the system.

Get the latest updates for your system

Inorder to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D, get the latest updates for your system. All you have to do is to keep the Automatic Updates in your system on. This method will keep all the components in the system well updated from time-to-time, especially the antivirus. This will help to keep the infections from entering the system. Even if there is an entry by the infection, the antivirus will alert about the same and will help to delete the infection from the system.

Protect the Windows user accounts with strong passwords

Protect the Windows user accounts with strong passwords to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D. Such type of infections are put into the system, generally for the attacker to gain access into the system. The attackers will try to get information from the system that will allow them to gain unauthorized access into the system. Use a strong combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols, so that the user will find it difficult to break the password.

Avoid downloading pirated softwares

It is recommended to avoid downloading pirated softwares to protect the system from Win-Trojan/Zbot.86016.D. The attackers put the infections along with the pirated softwares, since they know that a lot of users will be searching for the pirated softwares and ultimately fall prey to this attack. So, when you will download the pirated software, you will be actually downloading the infections into the system.