Thread: Need help to delete Downloader GN from my computer.

Need help to delete Downloader GN from my computer.

From last week my antivirus is giving me an alert message that Downloader-GN is detected on my computer system. I have no idea what is this Downloader-GN as such my personal computer is working fine. I have no problem regarding the performance of my computer system. But the irritating alert message from antivirus keeps annoying me. If this Downloader-GN is a virus then I need help to remove this virus from my personal computer.

Re: Downloader GN is a kind of trojan

Downloader-GN which is detected on your computer system is a kind of Trojan virus. Normally these kinds of viruses are designed to steal the confidential information from the users. The threat level of this trojan Downloader-GN is very but the kind of information this trojan can steel can cause you high level of damage. So I will suggest you to use another antivirus for deleting this trojan from this computer.

Re: Need help to delete Downloader GN from my computer.

Downloader-GN trojan download the internet worm from the internet. Normally this torjan download Mimail.P variant in the computer system. This trojan comes in the attachement with the name “Paypal.zip” and it spreads through e-mail.
    The infected mail sample is given below.
    Subject: PAYPAL.COM NEW YEAR OFFER
    So if get the similar kind of email do not download the attachment from this virus.

Re: Use MacAfee antivirus for removing this trojan

Once this trojan enters your computer system then it executes the paypal.exe and it download the file with the name ppapp.bin. This trojan tries to steal the credit card information from the computer system who’s security is compromised. If your antivirus is not deleting this trojan from your computer system then change your antivirus to Macafee antivirus. I am using this antivirus and it is working fine for my computer system.

If you are getting the alert message from last week then system restore can help you. For doing the system restore you have to follow these steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.
    Following these simple steps you can restore your system and get rid of the trojan Downloader-GN.

I was also suffering with the same problem of Downloader-GN trojan. I tried to do the system restore for my computer system but that does not work for me. I got the solution for this problem which I like to share with you. Download the solo antivirus from its official site and also download the updates for this antivirus software. Install this antivirus in your computer system and the rest of the thing will managed by this antivirus software.