Thread: How to remove Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP trojan?

How to remove Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP trojan?

I have the DELL Inspiron 580 desktop computer with configuration Intel Core i3, NVIDIA GeForce GT220, 4GB RAM, 256GB HDD, and Windows XP. This desktop computer is used everyone in my family and it is use for various purpose like programming, gaming and internet(surfing, downloading,etc) as well. The antivirus use is the Norton 30days trial version. Recently, norton gave the alert "Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP is found". I am not able to remove this malware. Please tell me how to remove??

Re: How to remove Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP trojan?

The alert of "Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP is found" is the type of the trojan horse found on your computer. The trojan found is very high risk one. Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP is able to do contacts to a remote server in order to download more malware onto your computer without your knowledge. They does not self-replicate and instead they get spread independently. This infection can be remove by the Spyware Doctor anitivrus software. Hope your problem get solved.

According to me, the malware you found on your system is a one of the trojans horse type and comes under very high risk category. This category of trojan horse has malicious trojan horse or bot which will present them to security risk for the compromised system and/or its network environment. They also have capability to modify the registry key also. In order to remove this trojans, you to install the licensed version of the McAfee antivirus.

I think the Trojan-Downloader.Dadobra.CP is a one of the type of Trojan for the Windows platform. This trojan has functionality to access/use the internet and can do communication with a remote server via "HTTP". When this trojan runs first then it copies itself to <Windows>\csrss.exe. It also destroys the registry files. If you want to remove this trojan, then use the full version of the antivirus. Hope your problem will get solve.

My studies about this type of trojan horse says that the trojan-downloader is a tool will do the downloads a trojan horse. The trojan horse, is simply a program that pretends/make itself to be something else. This trojan is consider as very dangerous. The basic idea of this trojan is to download the program. To remove and avoid this type of trojan is to install licensed version of antivirus.

The alert you found comes under the category of the trojan horse. This Trojan horse will downloads and executes another files from the Internet. It would be of 19.968 bytes (ASPACK). The infected users can also send this trojan to your computer to the victim in an individual or mass email through spam. i would recommend you to use a firewall type program such as ZoneAlarm, which will stop and notice the connection between this and any other Trojan to the Internet, and any attempt to access our system.