Thread: Help to remove W32 Beagle V@mm virus from my computer

Help to remove W32 Beagle V@mm virus from my computer

My personal computer is giving running very slow from last week. When I scanned my personal computer with the AVG scan antivirus software I got the alert message that W32 Beagle V@mm is detected on my computer system. Configuration of my computer is as follows:
    Processor: Intel Celeron
    Random access memory (RAM): 2 Giga bytes
    Hard disk: 320 Giga bytes.
    Graphic Card: Nivida
    I want to get rid of this virus W32 Beagle V@mm problem.
    Last edited by Andrea000; 13-01-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Re: W32 Beagle V@mm is a kind of worm

W32 Beagle V@mm which is detected by your antivirus software is a kind of worm not the virus. Viruses normally corrupts the system files of your computer system, but worm consumes the memory space and the processing speed of your computer system. Threat from this worm W32 Beagle V@mm is of medium level but whatever be the level of threat you must delete this worm from your computer system. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this virus from your computer then change your antivirus software.

Re: Help to remove W32 Beagle V@mm virus from my computer

W32 Beagle V@mm is the mass mailing worm which spreads through network nodes or through email. Normally this worm collects the email address from the infected computer system and then sends it copies to the other computer system. It will be better if you scan the attachment before downloading these attachments in to your personal computer system. According to me solo is the best antivirus software for removing this worm from your computer system.

You are not able to delete this W32 Beagle V@mm worm from your personal computer because of the simple reason that this worm alters the registry key value. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "sysinfo.exe"= %SYSTEM%\sysinfo.exe
    W32 Beagle V@mm change the registry key value which is mentioned above. This registry key enable the worm to execute every time your reboot your computer system. If you have a good knowledge of registry key then you can delete the registry mention above to get rid of this worm.

Re: Download avast antivirus software

According to me for removing worms like W32 Beagle V@mm you must use avast antivirus software. You can download the avast antivirus software from its official site or you can follow the below link.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm

First download the avast antivirus and then download the updates for this antivirus so that you can remove the latest viruses, worms, and Trojans from your computer system.

Antivirus software will definitely remove the viruses, worms, and Trojans from your computer system but it will better if you follow the preventive measures to avoid problem like these.
    1. Always enable your firewall setting and use strong password for your computer system
    2. Do not download pirated software
    3. Keep updating all the application software you are using for your computer system.
    4. Scan your computer system regularly for avoiding threats like these.