Thread: Removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189

Removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189

I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is Opera 10. The Escan antivirus, that I am using in my system has alerted me about the infection of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189 in my system, but it has not able to get rid of this infection. I cant understand why this is happening. Is there some other removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189? Please help me with suitable solutions as soon as possible.

Escan is not a recommended antivirus

Escan is not a recommended antivirus, this may be the reason why it is not able to get rid of the infection from your system. I suggest you to use AVG antivirus, since it is recommended by experts, that it is a very good security component against trojans, worms as well as virus. So, I suggest you to install it immediately and then, scan and delete all the infections for the removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189 and your problem will be hopefully solved.

The manual removal method

For the manual removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189, delete the following corrupted files:
    • %Documents and Settings%\\Application Data\svchosts.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\\Application Data\taskmon.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\rundll.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\service.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\sound.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\upnpsvc.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\lsas.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\logon.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\helper.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\event.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\dumpreport.exe
    • %Documents and Settings%\[user_name]\Application Data\msiexeca.exe

Delete the following registry entry:
    HKEY_LOCAL_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[Random Name]“

Use an anti-malware

I advice you to use an anti-malware as the removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189. The anti-malwares are different from the normal antivirus, since they stay in the background and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. As soon as it finds the program or application that is causing the problems in the system, it simply eradicates them from the system. I use the same in my system and have highly benefited from its use in my system.

Use Avast antivirus

The best removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189 is to use Avast antivirus, that provides the feature of boot scan. This feature is not available with all the antivirus. The boot scan starts immediately after the antivirus has been installed, that is the system first reboots and then, before the operating system loads, the scan begins. So, the infections are not able to execute at this time because of which they remain inactive. So, it is very simple to get rid of all kind of infections from the system.

Scan in safe mode

I suggest you to scan in safe mode as the removal method of Trojan/W32.Agent.94189. For this, you will get an option to get into safe mode, when you start the computer. So, the infections remain inactive, since they are not able to execute in safe mode. Now, scan the entire system including all the hard drives and flash drives using a well updated antivirus and remove all the unhealed infections, that are detected during the scan. This will probably solve your problem.