Thread: Help to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker virus

Help to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker virus

Hi,

My pc is infected with a virus called Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker. My antivirus detects it but unable to remove it because I am using the trial version of norton antivirus??? It is present in my system 32 folder. However is there any way to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker virus manually ???

Re: Help to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker virus

To remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Shocker virus, first of all Empty your recycle bin and delete temperory windows and internet file.Turn off System Restore, if you're a Windows user. Go to "Start" at the bottom of the screen, then right-click on My Computer icon, then go to "Properties". Check "Turn off System Restore" tab "System Restore in the Properties window, then select" Apply. "Confirm you want to disable System Restore, click" Yes "and" OK ".Update the virus definitions on your antivirus program. Open the program, or go to the website to download the latest definitions, so that you can receive the latest alerts and keep your computer protected.

To understand the definition of Trojan that can give is that of a third party program that allows entry into our computer in an unauthorized manner, in our system by installing a series of malware, including DLLs. This in turn can contain other malware from Spyware kind to send information about our team, passwords, etc.. to others. A very dangerous backdoor trojans are called that can allow others to take control of our system. So try to clean with a good antivirus like mcafee.

To guard against this happening again, it is important to be careful and cautious about using the computer. You need special tools that can detect signature patterns of some files on your hard drive that will surely try to delete certain files removed.If on your own that you will not succeed, because there are entries that might have been modified.

The best protection to defend against a Trojan (like any malware) is a responsible use of computer controlled very well the type of pages that navigate and mail we receive, not dropping any file that we are not completely safe and in the case of mail, or any opening which gives us that we have not requested documents, images, or that the sender is not known to us. Currently one of the main routes of infection of such viruses are P2P programs.

Try online antivirus viruses scanning with panda. Panda ActiveScan 2.0 is an advanced online scanner based on Collective Intelligence (antivirus scanning the cloud) that detects malware infections that traditional security solutions fail to detect. Go to thier website, Click on the button "Scan your PC". And start to enjoy the product. If this is your first time using Panda ActiveScan, you must download the ActiveX controls.