Thread: Need review on Netgear Push2Tv

Need review on Netgear Push2Tv

Hello, I have been looking for a TV adapter that will play my laptop video on the TV so that i can view the picture or video on my HD TV. I have search for the same and come up with the TV adapter that is Netgear Push2TV. But i don't know much about it. So i Need review on Netgear Push2Tv. So any one have used this help me by sharing the knowledge about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need review on Netgear Push2Tv

This is new release of the Netgear that is come up with the new technology. This is very easy to use adapter in the section of the TV adapter that work with the Intel Wireless Display Technology. This is introduced with Push2TV name that is because of the easy feature with TV. This will enable the user of it to view anything that he is watching on the laptop's small screen on the Big screen TV wirelessly. This uses the standard WIFI technology that enable the TV connection without need of cable for the same. Thanks

The great feature of this is that you can connect your TV with your laptop easily without using a cable for the same. This will decrease the problem of the cabling that is overcrowded near the laptop while using the cabling to watch the movie on the HD TV from the laptop. This will provide you the comfort level for your use just sit back and relax and hear the music form your Desktop or laptop. Web Surf the web from your sofa and access TV shows and movies online, or go anywhere a browser will take you. That all i have for you now you can buy it as i have given you much knowledge about the same. Bye

Thanks for the detail information regarding the Netgear Push2TV. Now i have enough knowledge about the same so that i can have one for me. But could you plese help me with one more problem. I have got one more adapter i.e. EVA9100 Digital Entertainer. Could you help me more with the EVA9100 Digital Entertainer .

This is also released with the Push2TV. Plays video, MP3s and digital photos from your PC, Mac or network attached storage device (NAS) to your HDTV.Browse and play popular movies and TV shows from Hulu™, Netflix™, CBS™, and more using PlayOn™ on your PC. To know more about the same visit the link given below.
    EVA9100