Thread: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process

Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process

Hello friends,

I am having Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i scan my system for virus i got an message that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process . I try to remove it through Norton antivirus but that didn't worked for me. Does anyone know how to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process from my system.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process is also trojan that may log user information and possibly block access to certain security related sites and at the same time this application is most likely to download and install another application which is considered as an spyware or adware. In that case i would suggest you to scan your system with AVG Antivirus and download Wondershare Spyware Removal which is very good in removing such kind of virus.

Re: Cannot remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process

Thanks you for replying me Crona i had try to run Avg antivirus and spyware too but they didn't helped me a lot, does anyone knows any other good solution which can remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process, i can't send any files to my clients because there system will also get infected with virus.

Remove soundman.exe virus

I was also facing such kind of issue and for your information Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process is also know as soundman.exe virus, i tried out many solution but none of them worked out for me. When i told my friend about the issue he told me to use Superantispyware which is very good in removing spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers from you system, after installing my system was free from Trojan.

Superantispyware

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process

As per my knowledge if you system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudDrop.Process then in that case you need to format your computer and install a fresh copy of operating system because most of the time all antivirus remove this virus for sometime but it comes back after some time. If you really want to overcome from this problem then reinstalling your Operating system is the best solution.