Thread: Simple Computer protection tips

Simple Computer protection tips

I am searching for the most simple computer protection tips which will help me to protect my computer from virus and other threats. I have faced several issue regarding this in my office. I have a 7 computer inter connected with each other and running on Windows 7. Now this tips will be displayed on their desktop as wallpaper which will provide my users to avoid things which are not required.

Re: Simple Computer protection tips

Till today most of them will not be so used to the internet. In the process like reading and sending the mail to the other person. If you are using the internet then it is necessary that you must no the simple Computer protection tips which can protect your computer from the virus and the threats which come from with the use of the internet. This is a pieces of advice regarding browsing websites and to the people who are using the instant messenger.

The very part in the use of the internet is the instant messaging. The system be similar to the one of the reading mail. You have to see that the software which your are using. If you are getting the spam mail in you mail you have to see that you should not open it. Now this spam is also get when you are using the instant messenger. something a bit more stressful and a lot more dangerous. This is some of the simple Computer protection tips.

If you are getting unwanted report and the mails the best way to protect the computer, is that you have to just pay no attention to you just report it as a spam. And try to keep the other user also safe from that spam mails. You do not select that before you have a look to the address. Now at the web page you can see a lot of virus and the malware threat which can destroy your online privacy.

As you can see that the email which you you are receiving from other and for that matter, it may be any document which you are receiving from the other person computer. It may be the songs, shared document or the downloads. The first things you have to do is you have to scan all the files or the documents. Which you have received it from your friend this will keep your computer free from the virus.

From the above replies you may new the some simple computer protection tips. Which will keep your computer safe from the virus. The some safety measures you must take if you are using the browser. You must be new for this as if you had not use the internet before. So that you will not be familiar with browser security.