Thread: Dlink wireless router looses connection when Mobile in use

Dlink wireless router looses connection when Mobile in use

Hello. Well I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with the internet connection with a wireless router of Dlink. The problem is that whenever I get a call on my mobile device and I receive the call the internet connectivity drops down. It looses connection. Why is this happening. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Dlink wireless router looses connection when Mobile in use

The reason that while answering the phone your internet connection drops down is due to the frequency bandwidth been matched. This is quite obvious to happen as tow different devices with same bandwidth cannot function in one area. Due to this the device drops or looses connection. You have to check for the issue. If it is so then you may need to change your phone or router. Else use the phone in different arena.

There is an alternative for the same. You need to use a ADSL filter plug so as to get the issue pr problem to sort out well. You need to plugh the adsl filter into it where the phone is been used in the room. It will throw a noise and thus enabling the router to use the bandwidth upto 4khz. This shall not let your wireless router to loose connectivity. try it out.

The problem can be sorted well as you need to change the channel that is been enabled or set in the system. By default the channel set is around 5. Try to change it and increase the channel to 10. This shall not enable your phone to match the frequency with the bandwidth of the router. Hope this will work well for you. Check out and make sure this dont let any damages.

It is quite not necessary that the device may loose out due to the bandwidth. It is quite very much possible that it will happen. But you also need to check out that whether the connection service is better with the same. It could be that the ISP may be providing the service improper. This results in dropping the connection well. So check out for the same. Contact the ISP

Configure the Router's configuration again. This shall help you out. refresh the Ip address and all the required parameters by resetting the configuration. Go to the the Internet connection option from control panel and then right click on the Network display icon to properties. hen reset the info accordingly by getting the parameters information from the service provider.