Thread: Laptop infected by Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO

Laptop infected by Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO

Hi, I have bought this laptop just before some months and i am using windows 7 on this laptop. It was working properly since this virus has came into my notebook. My trial anti virus system has detected one trojan in the system named as Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO. Now it is for sure that my laptop has been infected by Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO. And i have got following file in my system from when this has happened. How do i remove this trojan ?

%WINDIR%\vbn.sdf
    %WINDIR%\upd1234.exe
    %WINDIR%\seocfg.exe
    %WINDIR%\system32\yahooui.exe

About Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO.

Now a days Instant Messenger gave became the part of life. Everybody uses different typed of IMs. YIM is facing some problems because of Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO, this piece of trojan spreads through links which will be sent as IM on Yahoo Messenger from the infected user. Just to trick with the user, This trojan will place it in a valid context.

Avast Anti Virus can remove Agent.Delf.RHO.

As you said that you are using trial version of your anti virus software, I think first of all you should update your spyware with the full version or you should use some other spyware which can successfully not just detect viruses from your system but also can delete them from the core. I have one for you named as Avast. To download this spyware click on the AVAST ANTI VIRUS.

How Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO enters.

I think you would be using yahoo messenger when this virus has entered in to your system. It comes through the link sent by your friend which would be affected by this trojan. Like you would get some message warning about infection in your system and it will offer you to download the cleaning utility via the provided link, which itself contains this trojan, Since message would be Romanian as this trojan would be having its root in Romania.

Reinstall the Yahoo Messenger after clening Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO

Trojan.Agent.Delf.RHO is such kind of trojan which spreads by clicking on the link. This trojan is associated with the yahoo messenger. Once you are infected by this trojan then for further infection, your messenger would be sending an IM to your friend with the link to download cleaning utility for immediate cleaning the warm. So you better reinstall the Yahoo Messenger after dealing with this trojan if you do not want your friends infected by you.