Thread: Backdoor.Bot.76828 infected in my system

Backdoor.Bot.76828 infected in my system

Hello everyone, Backdoor.Bot.76828 has been infected in my system. I need to know the techniques to get rid of this infection from my system. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 with Kaspersky antivirus and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. I get the alerts of this infection in my system everytime I surf the internet. Please help me immediately as my system is under great danger.

Update the antivirus

I suggest you to update the antivirus and run a full system scan of all the system components including the hard drives as well as the external drives if Backdoor.Bot.76828 has been infected in your system. You always need to keep the database of the antivirus updated, since the signatures of the new infections need to be added to the database of the antivirus. This will solve the problem and get rid of the infection from the system.

Backdoor.Bot.76828 is a trojan

Backdoor.Bot.76828 is a trojan and moreover a backdoor. You can know that from the name itself. Backdoors download other infections from the internet. They also provide the attackers the information, with the help of which they gain access into the system. If Backdoor.Bot.76828 is infected in your system, then format the system as soon as possible. The antivirus may not be able to remove all the infections that are infected in your system.

Boot scan the system

If Backdoor.Bot.76828 has been infected in the system, then boot scan the system. Boot scanning allows you to remove all the infections before the operating system loads. So, the infections remain inactive at this time, since they are not able to execute before the startup of the operating system. Uninstall any previous antivirus and install Avast to get this feature of boot scan. This will surely solve your problem.

Spyware Doctor will help

Spyware Doctor will help to eradicate the Backdoor.Bot.76828 infected in the system. This is an anti-malware and it remains in the background of the system and checks fro the malicious activities that are going on within the system. Thus, it will simply remove all the malicious contents that it finds in the system. I use the same in my system and has protected me when any infection, including virus, worms or trojans enter the system. Install Spyware Doctor as soon as possible.

Enable a system restore

Enable a system restore if Backdoor.Bot.76828 infected in my system. First go to safe mode and then do the system restore. You will have to remember the time when you are sure that the system was safe from infections. This will take your system to a time when it was before by removing all the infections as well as the applications that were installed during this period of time.