Thread: Need help to delete W32.Zafi.B@mm virus from my computer.

Need help to delete W32.Zafi.B@mm virus from my computer.

I am really in the need of help, because my computer system is dying. The processing speed my computer system is offering is extremely slow. When I scanned my personal computer with the quick heal antivirus it gave me an alert message that W32.Zafi.B@mm is detected on my personal computer system. I trying to delete this virus from my computer system but I am unable to do so. I want to know how to delete this virus from my computer system. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Update your antivirus software

If your antivirus software is detecting this W32.Zafi.B@mm virus on your computer system then it must be able to delete this virus from your computer system. I think the problem is with up-gradation. You must update your antivirus software package and then try to delete this virus from your computer. I am sure you will get rid of this W32.Zafi.B@mm virus from your computer system.

Re: Need help to delete W32.Zafi.B@mm virus from my computer.

W32.Zafi.B@mm which is detected on your computer is a kind of internet worm. This mass mailing worm uses the email address to spread from one computer system to another computer system. W32.Zafi.B@mm worm collect the email address from the infected computer system and sends its copy to another computer system. This worm also uses peer to peer network for sending its copies to other system. The size of infected attachment is around 12800 bytes. This worm comes as an infected attachment files and the body of the mail is of English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc. This worm checks the domain name end with and then chooses the language for sending messages.

Once this worm enters your personal computer then it copies itself to windows system folder with indiscriminate exe file name. W32.Zafi.B@mm worm modifies the registry key values so that this W32.Zafi.B@mm worm can automatically load at the time of restart. The worm modifies the following registry key so that it can execute at every start. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    _Hazafibb = "%System%\<random file name>" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\_Hazafibb. This worm searches all the drive and copies itself to all the folder with the share string so that it can spread to other destination. This worm keeps on multiplying and consumes the memory space the processing power of the computer system, which results in the slow performance of the system.

Re: Removing method for W32.Zafi.B@mm

For removing this worm you can use any antivirus software available in the market I will like to mention some of the reliable antivirus such as avast, macafee, bitdefender, Norton, and many more. Right now I am using avast antivirus for my computer system so I will suggest you the same. You can download this antivirus for the link mentioned below.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm

With the help of antivirus software you can delete maximum number of viruses, worms, and Trojans from your computer system. But you must follow some of the preventive measures to avoid problems like these
    1. First of all ensure that you have the latest version of antivirus software installed in your computer system.
    2. Update your operating system and all the application software you are using.
    3. Always use the latest version of browser for surfing internet.
    4. Always enable your firewall setting.
    5. If you get an email from the unknown user which have files attached to it then do not download this files, because it may contain worms which can infect your computer system.
    6. Scan all the removable media like USB, flash drive, external hard drive or cd before you open it.