Thread: How to remove W32.Beagle.AG@mm from my computer system?

How to remove W32.Beagle.AG@mm from my computer system?

My personal computer is running very slow. When I scanned my computer system with my Norton antivirus, I got an alert message that W32.Beagle.AG@mm is found. When I am trying to delete this virus from my computer it gives me a message that the virus is deleted. But when I reboot my personal computer if face the same problem again. Can anybody suggest me how to get rid of this W32.Beagle.AG@mm virus from my computer?

Re: W32.Beagle.AG@mm is mass mailing worm

W32.Beagle.AG@mm which is detected on your computer is kind of internet worm. Worms are not like viruses. Viruses normally corrupt the files of your computer system, but worms consume the memory space and processing speed of the computer system. These kinds of worms normally spread through emails which are collected from the targeted computer. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this worm from your computer then change your antivirus software.

Re: How to remove W32.Beagle.AG@mm from my computer system?

I think the problem is with your antivirus software. According to me you must upgrade your antivirus software and then try to delete this W32.Beagle.AG@mm from your computer. For updating your antivirus you can go to the Norton antivirus official site and download the updates for this antivirus. You can download the antivirus and updates for it from the below link.
    Download.

I am sure after updating your antivirus you can remove this worm from your personal computer.

Re: Download avast antivirus

I was also suffering with the same problem of W32.Beagle.AG@mm worm on my computer system. I got the solution for this problem which I will like to share with you. I have downloaded the avast antivirus for my computer system. I will suggest you the same you can download avast antivirus for your computer system from the below link.
    Download avast

Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/updates/avast-virus-definitions.htm"]

Re: How to remove W32.Beagle.AG@mm from my computer system?

This W32.Beagle.AG@mm worm arrives as an email attachment. The name of the attachement, title, and the body contents are randomly chosen by this worm. This W32.Beagle.AG@mm worm comes as a password protected ZIP file. W32.Beagle.AG@mm also modifies the registry key values so that it can launch whenever the system reboots.
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"key"= %SYSTEM%\Winxp.exe
    W32.Beagle.AG@mm changes the above registry key value.

Re: Preventive measures for safe computing

Whether you use avast antivirus or Norton antivirus it will definitely remove the worm from your personal computer but you must also follow some of the preventive measure to avoid risk like these.
    1. First of all ensure that you have the latest version of antivirus software installed in your computer system.
    2. Update your operating system and all the application software you are using.
    3. Always use the latest version of browser for surfing internet.
    4. Always enable your firewall setting.
    5. If you get an email from the unknown user which have files attached to it then do not download this files, because it may contain worms which can infect your computer system.
    6. Scan all the removable media like USB, flash drive, external hard drive or cd before you open it.