Thread: How to get rid of SHeur2.RCX?

How to get rid of SHeur2.RCX?

There has been an infection of SHeur2.RCX in my system and the Kaspersky antivirus that i am using in my system alerted me about its entry into the system. I had deleted it, but then i am getting its alerts everytime I surf the internet. Please tell me how to get rid of SHeur2.RCX? I am using Windows Vista Home Premium operating system and my browser is IE8.

Enable a system restore

To get rid of SHeur2.RCX, I suggest you to enable a system restore. you just need to remember a time, that you can be sure that the infection must have not entered into the system. Then, start the system in safe mode and then, do the system restore. This is a simple technique used to remove infections, if the antivirus is not able to eradicate them. This may possibly solve your problem.

Boot scan the system

To boot scan the system is a method to get rid of SHeur2.RCX. The Kaspersky antivirus that you are using in your system does not have this feature. For this purpose you will have to install Avast antivirus, that enables boot scan as soon as you finish installing it into the system. The scan actually starts by restarting the system, even before the operating system loads, so the infections remain inactive as they are not able to execute during this time. This is an assured method of removing the infections from the system.

Manual deletion of SHeur2.RCX

You can get rid of SHeur2.RCX by manually deleting the infected files in the system. For the manual deletion of SHeur2.RCX, delete the following files from the system:
    • 0n2gah0g.exe
    • 65791.exe
    • 94225.exe
    • 957123844.exe
    • 957123845.exe
    • adv[1].exe
    • aff.exe
    • foto.exe
    • foto[1].exe
    • hqdh60cr.exe
    • HxomSMbr.exe
    • iamfamous.dll
    • iiowk[1].exe
    • ldr[1].exe
    • loader[1].exe
    • main.exe
    • main[1].exe
    • mkQhVjQy.exe
    • mssrv32.exe
    • ntdrv32.exe
    • ntos.exe
    • prosto[1].exe
    • sdra64.exe
    • skauqla[1].exe
    • sSSAMBHyv.exe
    • tgl676s3.exe
    • twex.exe

SHeur2.RCX is a trojan

SHeur2.RCX is a trojan, that seems to be a legitimate program from outside. But, inside the attacker has designed it in such a way that it can even cause the whole system to crash. The antivirus are generally incapable of detecting such infections in the system. They even modify the registry settings, that cause errors in many of the programs in the system. I guess that you will have to format the system to get rid of SHeur2.RCX.

Use an anti-spyware

Use an anti-spyware to get rid of SHeur2.RCX. Trojans can be removed by these security components, since they are actually designed to remove the malicious contents like trojans from the system. They have the capability of staying in the background and checking that which are the programs that are responsible for the malicious activities in the system. When it finds the programs that are responsible for the activities, it just removes them from the system. Spyware Doctor is a good recommended anti-spyware.