Thread: How malwares installed in windows

How malwares installed in windows

Hi,
    Every time virus is the main issue in my computer. My desktop computer runs on Windows Vista and the other one on Windows XP. I play games online. Many times I have to visit some sites which are untrusted. But still I ignore the warning due to some patches. I believe this is causing the malware attacks in my computer. How malware installed are installed in my computer and how to find them. I am not engaged with the antivirus application.

Re: How malwares installed in windows

Malware is software developed in order to harm a computer. Viruses and worms are two examples of malware most known, but there are others. Here are a few examples, but the imagination of programmers the malware is probably limitless - viruses are written in order to replicate on other computers. They may also have the detrimental effect of disrupting more or less seriously harm the functioning of the infected computer, destroying or modifying files.

The worms that spread automatically in the mail, taking advantage of loopholes in the various messaging software as soon as they have infected a computer, they send each themselves to all addresses in the address book, so that you receive the message known infected persons. - Trojans, who claim to be legitimate, but have little harmful programs executed without user permission. - the "backdoors" that are specific trojans that take control of your computer and allow someone to l 'outside the control through the Internet. Adware (adware), free software, show that, during use of banner ads.

Malwares are detected mostly in Hijackthis. You can track the service in which they are working and then remove them. Malwares enters you system and generates a registry keys. This keys makes them to run automatically. The infections then goes on increasing and then crashing your windows. The best way to clean up your system is to clear the registries. A registry editor will do.

The service associated to Malware is loaded in the startup. This give boost to the malicious program to run at the startup. Disabling startup application can make them halt a while. This services are loaded automatically and visible in msconfig. A registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\servicename can the sample for the same. Also check your startup option in the start menu.

Svchost.exe is the service of windows which runs many compsite services. The group of service under this can be found at - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Svchost. You will see many groupts like netsvc, localservices, etc under this one file. This groups are launched at one and then so the virus runs with them. You can stop tehm by the following command svchost.exe -k netsvcs.