Thread: Cannot delete W32.Maslan.A@mm from my computer

Cannot delete W32.Maslan.A@mm from my computer

From last week my antivirus software is giving me an error message that “W32.Maslan.A@mm” is detected on my personal computer. I delete this W32.Maslan.A@mm from my personal computer every time I get the alert message. But I seems to me like this does not affect the W32.Maslan.A@mm. Because after deleting this so many times it comes back. I have no idea why this is happening. Is this kind of virus is dangerous for my personal computer.

Re: Cannot delete W32.Maslan.A@mm from my computer

W32.Maslan.A@mm is kind of internet worm that open the back door. This worm exploites the system weakness and compromises the confidential information on your computer. Actually worm makes the duplicate copy of itself to slow down the system. I think for the time being you are not facing the problem with this worm but slowly it will consume the memory space and the processing power of your computer.

Re: Upgrade your antivirus software

I think your antivirus software is not capable of deleting this W32.Maslan.A@mm worm from your personal computer. For deleting this worm from your computer you must update your antivirus software. May be updating your antivirus software will help you. If that does not solve your problem then try to remove this worm in safe mode.

Re: Cannot delete W32.Maslan.A@mm from my computer

There are many antivirus software available on the net which can remove this worm from your personal computer. Such as “symentic”, “macafee”,” avast”, “solo” and many more. If you want the free solution for your software then you must go for avast. This complete antivirus is available for free on internet. You can download the home edition of avast antivirus from its official site. After that install this antivirus and the rest of the problem will be solved by this antivirus software.

Re: System restore can solve your problem

If you are getting the alert message from last week then you can solve your problem through system restore. For restoring your system you have to follow these simple steps.

1. Go to start >> start >> accessories >> System tools
    2. Now select the system restore
    3. Now in the system restore window select the date for system restore
    4. Restart your system.

Re: Preventive measures

System restore and the antivirus software will definitely remove the worm, viruses and Trojans from your computer, but you must follow some preventive measures to avoid such problems.
    • Enable your firewall security to block all the incoming connection for the internet or from the unknown users.
    • Use strong passwords for your computer system this will make it difficult to crack your password files or to compromise the security of your computer system.
    • Make sure that program and the users have the lowest level of privileges to complete their task.
    • Do not enable your auto play on your computer system because it will restrict the automatic launching of viruses or other malicious programs.
    • Scan your system regularly with antivirus software to prevent your system from unknown threats of viruses, worms, and Trojans.