Thread: Problem with W32.Zafi.D@mm need help

Problem with W32.Zafi.D@mm need help

I have bought a new desktop just a month ago and now it is working very slowly. There cannot be any hardware problem because my personal computer is new brand. When I scanned my personal computer then I found that my personal computer is infected with W32.Zafi.D@mm. I tried to delete this virus from my computer, but every time I delete this worm from my computer it comes back. I do not why my antivirus is not able to delete this virus from my computer.

Re: W32.Zafi.D@mm is not a virus it is a worm

Actually the W32.Zafi.D@mm is a kind of internet worm not the virus. Viruses are designed to infect the files and corrupt them but the worm does not do this thing. Worms are designed to slow down the processing speed of the computer system or the network. Basically worms uses network to spread its copies from one computer to another. So I will suggest you to delete this worm from your computer with the help of some other antivirus software.

Re: System restore can solve your problem

If your computer system is brand new then you system restore can solve your problem. For restoring your system you have to follow the simple steps which are given below

1. Go to start >> start >> accessories >> System tools
    2. Now select the system restore
    3. Now in the system restore window select the date for system restore
    4. Restart your system.

Re: Avast antivirus can solve your problem

I will suggest you to download the avast antivirus which is available on the internet for free. You can download the avast antivirus from its official site. After downloading this antivirus from its official site install this antivirus in your computer. The rest of the thing will be done by this antivirus. This will not only delete the worm from your but will remove all the infected files from your computers system.

Re: Problem with W32.Zafi.D@mm need help

Thanks for the reply I have downloaded the avast antivirus from its official antivirus and installed it on my computers system. Then I followed the steps which are mention in the installation wizard. I think now my computer system is free from the worm W32.Zafi.D@mm. I want to also know the preventive measures for avoiding problem like these.

Re: Preventive measures

1. Enable your firewall security to block all the incoming connection for the internet or from the unknown users.
    2. Use strong passwords for your computer system this will make it difficult to crack your password files or to compromise the security of your computer system.
    3. Make sure that program and the users have the lowest level of privileges to complete their task.
    4. Do not enable your auto play on your computer system because it will restrict the automatic launching of viruses or other malicious programs.
    5. Scan your system regularly with antivirus software to prevent your system from unknown threats of viruses, worms, and Trojans.