Thread: What is Mobile Voice over IP network?

What is Mobile Voice over IP network?

I have don’t have any networking knowledge, but I know about the Internet Protocol, this is An Internet address is a numerical label to assigned the node which participating in the computer network for using internet. Recently I read something about the Mobile Voice over IP network, I search on the internet but I am not able to get proper information about this network protocol. I think here I get the maximum information.

Re: What is Mobile Voice over IP network?

Yes it’s true definitely here you get the maximum details of Mobile Voice over IP network. I thing you have enough knowledge of the Internet Protocol, there is lots of thing in Internet Protocol. But I tell what exactly Mobile Voice over IP Network. Mobile Voice IP Network is term comes from the Technology for set Voice Communication over the Internet Protocol networks or other Packet Switched network. There is some other similar with the Voice over Internet Protocol like IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, and broadband phone.

Mobile Voice over IP network mostly use by the Internet Telephony, Mobile Voice over IP network refers for set communication service like voice chatting and also use for voice messaging applications, this transmission done with the help of Internet or Public Switched Telephone Network. In 2006 FreeSWITCH open source software is released for Voice messaging, using this software we can set communication. This facility is not affordable because it’s high cost Internet service; this is free in only WiFi range if provider gives free then only it’s possible.

The working of the Mobile Voice over IP Network is very simple the basically when we made a internet call using the Internet Telephone that time voice signals are translate into the Internet Protocol packet for making transmission over the internet, this process similar done in receiver side. Currently Mobile VoIP will become a popular because of only in the coming years manufacturer of Mobile VoIP enabled device they comes with their powerful processors. Because of this communication speed will increase.

I know Mobile VoIP will become an important service in the coming years because of only high speed processor but the problem is these processors are so much costly. But it is sure this incases the communication with high speed, we able to send bulk mail and also watch TV on our cell phone. User like the Internet at lower cost with the High speed, this is possible but after some time.