Thread: Unable to Delete JS/Wonka

Unable to Delete JS/Wonka

Hello, I am using windows xp operating system on my computer and from two days I am getting problem of the virus which is having name as JS/Wonka. It is not possible to delete this virus with my AVG though it is detecting it. So, if anyone knows how to delete the JS/Wonka from computer then please reply me.

Re: Unable to Delete JS/Wonka

I think the virus is using your system resources as well as your system programs. So, if you want to delete that then it is needed to first remove that from the task manager. So, simply open the task manager and then stop the process running regarding the JS/Wonka. After stopping that process you will able to delete that particular virus from your AVG antivirus. So, just try for it.

JS/Wonka is not a virus but it is a trojan detection. So, the task of this trojan is to install different malicious scripts as well as trojans on your computer. So, it is necessary to remove this as soon as possible from your computer. So, first update your antivirus and then you will able to delete that JS/Wonka trojan from your computer. So, update your AVG and then scan your computer to delete the Trojan. But, if you don't able to delete that Trojan after updation also then it is needed to use other anti virus on your computer.

The JS/Wonka can be removed simply by removing your all the temporary files. If you are using updated antivirus then it may simply remove that particular virus from your computer. So, delete that from your computer either by simply removing all the temporary files or with the help of antivirus software. It will be possible to delete this by Trojan remover application also.

You can make use of the one of the following trojan removing application to solve your problem:
    • AVTC
    • Remove Trojans
    • Trojan Remover 6.8.1 Build 2592
    • VirIT eXplorer Lite 6.5.53

You need to use either Avast home edition or Mcafee Antivirus to remove JS/Wonka trojan from your computer. As it is having ability to scan your computer at the boot time. So, it will help you to delete that trojan from your computer at the time of your computer booting. So, it will delete that from your computer permanently. So, use one of it.