Thread: How can I create Wifi Network without Router?

How can I create Wifi Network without Router?

Hi,
    I have two laptops and one desktop, I want to create home WiFi network without using any routers, using this system I want make my home Wifi enabled but I don’t have wiFi router, is this possible to make a home network without using any Router, in my laptops I had Windows 7 os and my desktop I have windows vista and tell me if there is any problem if I use cross platform home network. I thing there is some Wifi futures comes along with the Window 7, using this feature there is any possibility to make WiFi Network Without Any Router.

Re: How can I create Wifi Network without Router?

Yes, there is hundred percent possibility to make WiFi Network without Any Router , now this is possible with the Windows base OS, Windows gives a facility to create home base or limited WiFi network to set a small or home network. This is technology called an ad hoc wireless network. For using this techniques we have to installed an ad hoc 802.11b wireless network this network is use the graphical user interface in Window it doesn’t take a long time for setup a network.

Microsoft Window give facility to make WiFi network without using any single cable and no need to add any Wireless routers or use router, to setup any hone base network connection. For making WiFi Network without Any Router using any router we use an ad hoc wireless network. Using this network we doesn’t want to run a single cable or hunt for an electrical outlet, Using this we can run WiFi connection without any router and able to share on the host computer and other network pc’s can surfing the internet without taking the long time.

Microsoft Windows has enabled this facility using the an ad hoc wireless network by using this facility we can make wireless connection without using any wireless network router or any router, but hereif you use the Windows 7 OS laptop as a server then there no need to add the an ad hoc wireless network wireless card, Connectify this is a window base application, using this we can effectively use any Windows 7 computer into a virtual WiFi server. Connectify is Windows 7 laptops “tether” other wireless device is different from the an ad hoc wireless network , this software make your laptop as a router, using , Connectify we can use Windows 7 laptop as a wireless access point for iPhone also.

For making your home Wifi without Router, and you have laptop with Windows 7 then there is no problem to make a WiFi network, This is a Full fledged Wifi HotSpot. This enabled the wireless network facility by this work only Windows 7, using this application your laptop work as a router. Using this we can make home based network, using this you also can add your wireless printer in WiFi Network connection. Connectify also encrypts the traffic to and from the software “hot spot” using WPA2-Personal (AES) encryption.