Thread: How to get rid of this Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb?

How to get rid of this Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb?

From last week my antivirus is giving me an alert message that “Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb” is detected. I tried to remove this virus. My antivirus delete this virus from my computer but when I restart my personal computer it gives me the same error message. I am not having any problem with this “Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb” but my antivirus is giving me an error message again which is a bit annoying.

Re: Trojans steal confidential information from computer

The virus which is detected by your antivirus software is a Trojan. Trojans are designed to target the intended users. The main purpose of Trojan viruses is to steal confidential information from the user’s computer. The confidential information may include your banking credentials. So I will suggest you to download any other antivirus and remove this threat from your personal computer.

Re: Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb spreads via E-mails

Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb which is detected by your antivirus spreads through e-mails. Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb this comes with MTCN_NR8621982.zip . This zip file contains MTCN_NR8621982.exe.Once this exe is launced in your system then it copies itself to windows system. This trojan also change the system registry so that it can load every time your system reboots

Re: Upgrade your antivirus software

If your antivirus is detecting Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb in your system then it must be capable to delete it from your computer system. If your antivirus is not capable of deleting this virus from your system, then you should go for upgrade. Means upgrade your antivirus and then try to delete this virus from your system. If that does not work for your system then I will suggest you to go for other antivirus software which is available on the internet.

Re: System restore

If you are suffering with this Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb problem then system restore can solve your problem. For restoring your system you can follow these simple steps.
    Go to start then to Programs then to Accessories then to System tools. After that you have to select system restore. Then in system restore window, select the date for the system restore. Reboot your system and you will get your system as it was a one week before.

Re: Solution for the Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb

I was also suffering with the same Trojan problem so I downloaded the Solo antivirus. This antivirus is really helpful in deleting viruses like these. After download you have to install it in your personal computer and the rest of the thing will be done by this antivirus. I got the rid from Trojan.Spy.Win32.Zbot.Otb problem. I am sure this antivirus will remove this trojan from your personal computer.