Thread: How to remove Win32.Warezov.DO@mm from my computer?

How to remove Win32.Warezov.DO@mm from my computer?

I have bought a new desktop personal computer for the purpose of gaming. I like to play online games. Good thing about these games that most of them are available for free. I do not have to pay for it. For that I have download software related to it. All these thing are going fine but from last week my antivirus is giving me an error message that Win32.Warezov.DO@mm is found. I have no idea about this but my antivirus is giving me an alert about then, it must be a some kind of virus. I am trying to remove it but I am unable to do so. I just want to know how to get rid of this problem.

Re: How to remove Win32.Warezov.DO@mm from my computer?

Win32.Warezov.DO@mm is a Email worm. Worms are self replicating program. They consume memory space and the processing speed of your computer. In simple words this is a security risk, I will recommend you to remove this threat from your computer. Worms like these may cause data loss or performance degradation. I will recommend you to buy Solo antivirus for removing this threat from your computer.

Re: Upgrade your antivirus software

I think there is a problem with your antivirus. If your antivirus is detecting this worm Win32.Warezov.DO@mm in your computer system then it must be able to delete this worm from your computer. Before buying any antivirus I will suggest you to upgrade your antivirus. After upgrading your antivirus try to remove this Win32.Warezov.DO@mm worm from your personal computer. I am sure this will help you.

Re: Technical details

If you are unable to delete this worm from your personal computer then technical details related to it will help you. This malware is composed of three parts.
    1. A dll with the size of 8704 bytes which gets loaded in every process and has the purpose of killing different windows services (related to security products and Windows Update). It acomplishes this by registering itself in the AppInit_DLLs value of the HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE \\ SOFTWARE \\ Microsoft \\ Windows NT \\ CurrentVersion \\ Windows key.
    2. A dropper with the size of 28708 packed with UPX. This drops the dowloader component (described below) in the System32 directory with a random name like FFFFFFFFFF.exe or wwwwwwwwww.exe and executes it.
    3. The downloader component has a size of 14336 bytes. Upon execution it shows a fake error message with the text "Unknown error" which has the purpose of misleading the user into believing that the executable did not run. Then it will wait until an internet connection is available, download an executable from a predefined URL and execute it. The downloading is done with the Winsock functions, and because of that it will fail if a given computer needs to go through a predefined proxy server to access the Internet.

Re: Removal and preventive measures

I was also suffering with same worm problem so I downloaded the BitDefender and deleted this virus from my computer system. This antivirus will surely remove the worms and viruses from your computer but you must follow some preventive measures, like enable your firewall setting, upgrade your antivirus and other software you are using in your computer system. Scan your system regularly with your antivirus software for any possible threat.