Thread: Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c virus infection

Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c virus infection

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer which is having service pack 2. Now, I come to know from Avast Home edition that my computer is infected with the Trojan Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c and it is not possible to delete this file. So, if you have some solution regarding this then please reply me regarding the same.

Re: Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c virus infection

Hello, as you are infected with the trojan, it is needed to delete the file as soon as possible. But, as you are unable to delete that trojan with the help of your Avast Home Edition then you need to use other Antivirus application such as Kaspersky or Quick heal. Try to delete that trojan with one of this antivirus. But if you are not able to delete with these both also, then you need to scan your computer with the online scan. It will solve your problem.

You need to update your Avast home edition first to remove the Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c virus from your computer. As it is not possible to delete any type of virus with the help of your antivirus software if it is not having updated. New updates gives new way to delete the new coming viruses, so it is needed to update your antivirus regularly if you want to remove the virus from your computer.

When you get infected with Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c, your memory modification will be done by this virus and this Trojan also enumarates your open windows and your all the task which are working on your computer. Many time it also make harm to your different applications by corrupting files of those applications. You will also find different files on your c:\recycler folder. You can delete all those files by the use of the Mcafee Antivirus.

I am also getting problem with the trojan Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c. I have checked all the troubleshooting techniques regarding the removal of this particular virus but any of that not work for me. I am using Norton Internet Security 2010 and from this antivirus I am only able to detect that virus, but it wont be able to delete that. My computer is now started running too slow and many applications are running in task manager without my knowledge.

Generic.dx!fia!b77c402ecd7c is a trojan and you need to scan your computer with the help of MCafee Antivirus software. After installing your antiviurs you need to install the sdat5847.exe which is update of the Mcafee antivirus which has the ability that will delete this virus. So, first install this virus and then update it with the new updates. It will definitely delete this virus and you will able to delete this virus from your computer.