Thread: My pc is infected with Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.CT virus ?

My pc is infected with Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.CT virus ?

Hi,

My pc is infected with Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.CT virus . How to remove it ??? I have windows xp with norton antivirus. My antivirus detects it but tells me to purchase the full version for virus deletion. How should I delete it ???

Re: My pc is infected with Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.CT virus ?

In Windows XP it is possible that, after eliminating viruses and other threats, antivirus detect it again in the _restore folder again and again, unable to remove it.

The fact finding malware in this folder after disinfecting your computer, does not mean the team still remains infected. This situation, caused by a special feature of Windows XP, poses no danger, although it may create alarm among users unfamiliar with the operation of the _restore folder.

Steps to permanently delete viruses and other threats from the _restore folder
    1. Log on to the computer with the Administrator user or a user with Administrator permissions.
    2. Click the right mouse button on My Computer.
    3. Select the Properties option.
    4. Click System Restore.
    5. Check Turn off System Restore or Turn off System Restore on all drives.
    6. Click Apply and then OK.

If after the scan using Spybot and Ad-Aware your computer is still suffering from the endless pop-ups, will have to use additional utilities. NOTE: use the following programs should be careful, they provide an opportunity to remove not only harmful components, and system modules. If there is doubt as to whether the fight against computer viruses to the last drop of blood (your computer), better ask the experts to repair and configure computers.

If you already have antivirus software installed on your computer, it is very important that the software regularly with the latest updates (so-called definition files to update). The latest security threats can be identified and removed.

Moreover, not all antivirus programs are equal. If your tool does not meet your expectations, you learn about other products, and test an alternative.

Steps to remove a Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.CT virus:

1. Install the latest updates from microsoft.

2. If you already have antivirus software installed, visit the manufacturer's website, update the relevant software, and perform a thorough scan of your computer. If you have not installed any antivirus software, register to a service, and then scan your computer immediately.

3. Download download the Malicious Software Removal Tool (for Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000), install it and run it. Note that this tool does not prevent viruses from infecting your system, it serves only to remove existing viruses.

Try Online Scan your computer for malicious software. If you want to undertake a review of your PC and other unwanted software from a website, use Windows Live OneCare safety scanner. Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is an online service that lets you scan your PC clean of malware can - for the protection and better performance of your PC. Take advantage of eliminating the virus-free check for viruses, spyware and other unwanted software, and vulnerability your Internet connection to locate.