Thread: How to remove Pakes.AP

How to remove Pakes.AP

Hi every body, I am using Compaq desktop computer and I have installed windows vista on it. And my systems configuration is about 1gb ram and 2.4 core 2 duo processor. But since from last few day I in tension of virus which is infected my system from which my system becomes very slow. It takes long time to start up and shut down. I tried McAfee antivirus software on it but there is nothing effect on it. Can you tell me how to remove this virus.

Re: How to remove Pakes.AP

To remove this virus from your computer you have to install new kaspersky anti virus in your system. So you can download the this anti virus from its official website. Download and install this anti virus and save it on your desktop. Now double click on its .exe file. It ask to custom and default install and then click on the default installation. After installation you have to restart your computer and then scan it. And remove detected virus.

If you are also having the same problem then try remove virus from system restore. Perform the following step to system restore.
    First click on the start butt0n on the desktop.
    And then go to All programs .
    Now select the Accessories
    And then select System tools.
    And in the system tools select system restore.
    Now select appropriate from system restore window.
    And now click the follow prompting.
    After system restore your computer will automatically restarted.
    Now check your computer

Pakes.AP is a trojan which is try to deactivate Windows operating system and its functions. It installs additional spyware onto the system. Pakes.AP is known to infecting corrupt file1.process file.exe files and varies system files to protect legitime protection, and receives infection updates. Pakes.AP spreads with the help of ads in spam e-mail attachments or with adult related images or movie downloads. Pakes.AP is a dangerous privacy risk and protection threat.

I also suggest you to use Kaspersky anti virus to remove this Trojan. Start Windows in safe mode, after you have installed Kaspersky anti virus,. Then, run a full system scan of your system, . In safe mode the virus having problem in executing. Then anti virus starts show you name of virus and its creator. And select all file virus infected file at once and delete it . I think this may help you to remove virus.

First disable the system restore in your system. Try search manually virus with the help of searching tool. And delete all this virus by pressing shift+ delete. And then press OK to remove file permanently. Or you can also perform the following method to remove the virus. If you don't have any important data in your system, so you can format your system and then install again to remove virus completely.