Thread: Help to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd

Help to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and using Avast Home edition for Virus protection. But, recently my computer get infected from the Trojan which is having name as Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd. Now my Avast is detecting that virus but it is not able to delete that Trojan with it. But, the main problem is that it is giving me warning of virus found regularly, due to which I am not able to do any other work on my computer. So, please give me some solution from which I can remove that particular Trojan from my computer.

Re: Help to Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd

As your Avast Home Edition is detecting virus from your computer that is Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd, you can able to delete that with your Avast Home Edition if you update your Avast. It is not possible to delete virus if your antivirus is not having updates. So, if you update your antivirus then you will able to remove that Trojan from your computer. After updating your Avast Home Edition scan your computer for virus and delete all the virus which will detected.

If you want to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd from your computer then you need to follow the steps below:
    • You need to install Spyware Cease on your computer and you can download it from here.
    • After installing this on your computer you can do online scanning for your computer.
    • But while scanning when you detect the Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd on your computer you just clink on Remove.
    • And Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd will be deleted from your computer.

If you want to remove this particular Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd from your computer then you can able to delete that with the help of Mcafee antivirus. I am using Mcafee antivirus and if you keep that to updated all the time it will able to detect any type of virus attack as well as delete any type of virus. So, you can try for this one. You will able to get this free version on the MCafee site and by installing it on your computer you can able to use it. Before, that you just try to remove this trojan by updating your existing Avast Home Edition.

You will able to delete the Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd by the use of any trojan remover such as follows:
    1. Trojan Remover 6.8.1
    2. Trojan.Vundo free Removal Tool 1.5
    3. Trojan.Lodear Removal Tool 1.3.0
    4. W32/Qhost Trojan Removal Tool. 1.0

You need to update your Avast Home Edition and then you can try for the boottime scan of your computer. By making this scan it is possible to delete Trojan.Win32.Agent.asjd from your computer. As in boot time this Trojan would not use any type of system files or any of your system resource and so it may possible to delete that trojan from your computer. So, try for this to solve your problem.