Thread: How to remove Trojan.Tibs.E from my system?

How to remove Trojan.Tibs.E from my system?

I have bought new dell desktop it has AVG scan antivirus software installed in it. From the last week this antivirus giving me an alert message that Trojan.Tibs.E is found on your system. I am trying to delete this Trojan.Tibs.E from my system but my antivirus is not capable of doing this. I have no idea from where this virus came in to my system. I just want to know how to remove this virus from my system.

Re: How to remove Trojan.Tibs.E from my system?

Trojan.Tibs.E is kind of Trojan virus. Trojans are basically designed to attack intended users. Normally Trojans try to steal confidential information from the intended users. This confidential information may include you banking credentials. So I will suggest you to download better antivirus software for your desktop and get rid of Trojans like these.

Re: Symptoms related to Trojan.Tibs.E

If your desktop is attacked by Trojan name “Trojan.Tibs.E” then you will see unrecognized process running in the background which are requesting for the internet access and you will find some of the executable files on your machine which are (ipor.raw.exe, taskdir~.exe). To get rid of this Trojan you can manually delete these file from your system.

Re: Upgrade your antivirus.

If your antivirus is detecting the Trojan and not deleting the Trojan from your system then I will suggest you to upgrade you antivirus. After upgrading your antivirus scan your system and delete all the infected files. I am sure upgrading your antivirus will solve your problem. If upgrading your antivirus does not solves your problem then download other antivirus which can solve your problem

Re: Technical description

I can give the technical description related to this Trojan which will help to delete this Trojan from your personal computer. This is a downloader trojan. Upon start up it checks if it's already running using a mutex named "gagagaradio". If it's already running, it exists. Otherwise it contacts downloads an encrypted file from http://81.177.[[removed]]/cntrl.php?[[removed]]. This encrypted file contains the links to other files which will be downloaded and execute. Currently this trojan downloads two files identified as Trojan.Agent.ON and Trojan.Proxy.Lager.BI, however this can change if the configuration on the remote server is changed. The trojan attempts to contact the computer with IP address 208.36.123.14 on port 25.

Re: How to remove Trojan.Tibs.E from my system?

I was also facing the same problem then I downloaded the BitDefender antivirus and this antivirus software removed this Trojan from my personal computer. I will also suggest you some of the preventive measure to avoid the problem like these. Enable the firewall on your system, upgrade your antivirus, and upgrade all the software you are using on your system, use strong password for your system.