Thread: How to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system

How to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. Whenever I visit some websites, I get an alert of several types of infections entering being detected in the system. I deleted the infections from the antivirus interface by scanning except TR/Spy.ZBot.ose. So, I need information on how to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system. Is there a specific technique that I can use to remove them prevent them from entering system? I need suitable suggestions as soon as possible, since the infection is stillpresent in my system.

Use a firewall

I suggest you to use a fire wall to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system. Firewalls check for the contents that come into the system and thus, when they come across the malicious contents, they just eradicate them. This is the reason why it is always recommended to keep the firewall of Windows always on. If you are not comfortable with the default firewall, I suggest you to use some third party firewall. Hopefully this is the only solution to your problem.

Use the AVG antivirus to remove trojans

It is recommended use the AVG antivirus to remove trojans. I use the same in my system and I advice you to use this antivirus to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system. Scan the whole system when you have finished installing the antivirus and remove the virus that will be detected in the scan. I hope that TR/Spy.ZBot.ose will also be detected in this process, and you will will be successfully be safe from its threats and destructions.

Use Boot scan by installing Avast

Inorder to to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system, I suggest you to use Boot scan by installing Avast. This is a great technique that is not provided by all the antiviruses. I can assure you that this method can eradicate such types of infections since I have had such terrible experiences of infections in my system. No other technique, but boot scan helps to remove such types of infections from the system.

Format the system

The only method to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from the system is to format the system. This is so because such types of infections are trojans that help other infections to gain entry into the system. Thus, as a result of this, there will be many infections in your system and many a times the antivirus is not able to get rid of all of them. Such persisting infections in your system can make it vulnerable which may also result in a system crash.

Pirated softwares should be avoided

Inorder to eradicate TR/Spy.ZBot.ose from entering the system, I suggest you that pirated softwares should be avoided. When you download a pirated software, it may contain infections that help the attackers to gain access into the system. These softwares seem to be genuine from outside, but internally they contain malicious codes that disrupt the system. I recommend you to use a well updated antivirus that helps you to alert you about the entry of such types of infections into the system.