Thread: Basic steps to keep Computer safe

Basic steps to keep Computer safe

In my Windows Vista computer I have some Trojans. I removed them after a very tedious time. The thing that it was due to my carelessness I get my system infected. The thing I want to know that how to get my system safe under some basic circumstances. Like to avoid virus. I have a updated antivirus but still want to share some information on it.

Re: Basic steps to keep Computer safe

For the time now it is not an easy job to keep your system secure from the threats which is coming now a day. It may be of different types and sizes. If you are not knowing any thing of the programs then you will be facing more problem or you will be in a danger stage. For this you should know the basic steps to keep your computer safe even from the internet threats.

The thing you have to do is, you have to install the best antivirus software or program. The programs like Avira AntiVir Personal, but you can also give Avast! Home Edition,etc. You can also use virus cleaner. As all of you know that this all are only for normal use and remove only small amount of virus. As most of the software do. Most of the antivirus are not update. Before you install any thing you first scan it.

As we had a talk of the virus, we will try to take a look on the removal of the software which is danger to your computer. Most of them may be aware of the spyware and what it can do to your computer. It is a privacy invasive software it ca enter in your computer and without your knowledge it can configured your computer applications.

The spyware can also collect the personal information from your internet surfing habits. It can send it to the other party with your knowledge. If you have installed the spyware in your computer then the more easy and simple way to remove it is by installing antispyware program. You should keep it update daily. Once in a day is very important.

There are many programs which are used to delete all types of malicious software from your computer. You have to look on the prevention of the installation of the malware on your computer. If you had installed the preventive program or not. You have look after the virus which comes from the internet.