Thread: Laptop infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1

Laptop infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1

Generally when I surf through the internet, I get alerts of various infections in my system. Currently my laptop is infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1 and I want yo know how such types of infections are entering into the system. Is there a technique to prevent them from entering the system? How do I delete this infection when it enters into the system. I want to know the best antivirus that I can use to delete such infections form the system. My operating system is Windows XP SP2 and the browser I am using is Opera 10.

Boot scan can remove Trojan.Win32.Malware.1

If your laptop is infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1, then I suggest you to use Quick Heal antivirus that provides the feature of boot scan. I can assure you that boot scan can remove Trojan.Win32.Malware.1, since this type of scan removes all types of infections it is enabled before the Windows can boot, thus keeping the infections inactive. This is so because the infections are not able to execute before the Windows boot and this is the best time the antivirus can use to remove such types of infections from the system.

AVG can delete trojans

AVG can delete trojans and many other types of infections from the system easily. You need to know that the laptop infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1 is the attack of a trojan horse. AVG is a recommended antivirus and I use the same in my system to keep it free from all types of infections. All you have to take care is to keep the antivirus well updated from time-to-time, thus the database will be frequently updated with the signatures of the new infections.

Avoid downloading pirated softwares

Your laptop infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1 and such other infections frequently since you must be downloading some infectious files from the internet or may be you are opening some infected Email attachments. Avoid downloading pirated softwares as they are generally seen to have infections put by the attacker for gaining access into the system. Even the Email attachments from unknown users need to be prevented as they also contain similar types of infections. These are the means the infections use to come into your system.

Beware of fake sites

You have mentioned that the laptop is infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1 and other such infections while browsing the internet. I advice you to beware of fake sites that seem to be genuine and that collect many of your personal information and many a times even your financial information about ATM card, credit card, etc. and thus, try to gain access into the system and even your financial accounts. This method that is widely used by hackers is called as social engineering.

Be careful of the links that you click on

The laptop is infected with Trojan.Win32.Malware.1 that has generally come from the internet. You will have to be careful of the links that you click on the internet since they may contain the links to malicious contents. They seem legitimate from outside, but internally they are a very massive destructive weapons used by the attackers. These infections help the attackers to take away the personal data from the infected data and also provide a gate for the entry of various other infections.