Thread: How do I uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster on Windows Xp

How do I uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster on Windows Xp

I had been running Windows Xp on my machine. Just few days back i had installed Uniblue Registry Booster program on my system. I had noticed that it fails to detects viruses from my system. So, i had tried to uninstall it from my system. But its not letting me to uninstall it from my system. I tried all the possible way, but couldn't succeed in it. So, can any one tell me that how do i uninstall uniblue registry booster on Windows Xp? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly provide me the correct way for uninstalling Uniblue Registry Booster program. Thanks.

Re: How do I uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster on Windows Xp

I downloaded TweakUI and it does not seem to address registry removal. Uniblue Registry is one of the top acclaimed registry software for windows computer from liutilities. The software Uniblue Registry Booster 2009 has been given mixed reactions. Uniblue’s Registry Booster comes packaged with a boat-load of features designed to not only identify and repair registry errors, but to also help enhance system performance and stability at the same time.

To uninstall, first please close the program. TweakUI seems to simplify the tweaking of various interfaces and accessories within XP. By default the program is running in the background, in which case you should see the blue wrench icon in the system tray next to the system clock (lower right corner of your screen). Right-click on this icon and choose "Exit Registry Booster". RegistryBooster will then repair or remove unused, corrupted and harmful files so optimizing your PC’s performance.

Try CCleaner it's free and there is an uninstall option in there were it list programs that are currently on your pc that may not show up on your Windows Xp uninstall window. I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Registry Booster is running in the background by default. Close it and uninstall from Control Panel. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly can have disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

To uninstall RegistryBooster kindly follow the below steps mention. Often this is because whenever you install or uninstall software, add or remove hardware, or change your computer’s settings, the Windows registry is updated.
    • First of all you need to Go to your Start menu ---> Select Control Panel --> Click on Add Remove Programs.
    • After that you need to locate the entry "Uniblue RegistryBooster" in the list of installed applications.
    • Afterwards you need to click once on this entry and then click on the button "Remove"
    • When its prompts you, that do you want to remove this application click on "Yes". That's it.

I did as you said and on reboot registry booster 2 ran another useless scan. I tried to uninstall it and again received a message saying I have to turn it off before uninstalling. In case your Antivirus or any other realtime scanner is displaying an alert after you downloaded Combofix or while you use Combofix,please disable them.

jolin Guest

smile Re: How do I uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster on Windows Xp

No matter your windows system is XP or Vista, the easiest way to speed up your PC is have a tuneup360 in it; you can try the software "tuneup360". My friends and I all use it, it's seems really useful.