Thread: Ccleaner vs Registry Mechanic

Ccleaner vs Registry Mechanic

I am currently using ccleaner and it is doing its job very well. I have no problem with the functionality of ccleaner. Recently I have heard the new about the free version of registry mechanic. The news gave the confirmation that it is quality product but I want to discuss the topic on this forum for better reviews. Before switching to registry mechanic from ccleaner I just want to make sure that I am going for the right option.

Re: Ccleaner vs Registry Mechanic

I have used version 5 registry mechanic and now using version 6 no doubt that registry cleaner is outstanding registry washer. It is reliable and stable. Now come to ccleaner, it not cleans the registry but also the clears the internet tracks. Ccleaner is good in its place, so it is difficult compare these applications. I will suggest you to keep ccleaner for the washing of the internet tracks and registry mechanic for cleaning registry.

Re: Registry Mechanic is better than ccleaner

According me before switching to any other registry cleaner users has to test it for specific long time to make sure that, deletion made by the registry cleaner does not damage your personal computer. I have windows XP operating system and using version 5 registry mechanic. Till now I have no problem with this software utility. So if you ask me which one to choose, I will opt for registry mechanic for cleaning my registry.

Re: Registry Mechanic is dependable

Registry Mechanic is dependable and stable application and it has been test for a long period of time. So it can be used for cleaning everything on your personal computer which is troubling your. I do not think so registry mechanic is good in cleaning registry but cannot be used for cleaning internet tracks. For that purpose you need ccleaner.

Re: Registry Mechanic makes the backup

Well I have used both ccleaner and registry mechanic on my personal computer. When I have run the registry mechanic on my personal computer it showed me around 729 invalid entries and for the same run ccleaner showed me around 78 invalid entries. From these figure it is clear that registry mechanics is more aggressive compared to ccleaner. One more thing registry mechanic makes the backup. So if anything goes wrong it can be restored. Before coming to conclusion, which is better you have to use both of them.

My N95 doesnt support mobile messenger and skype. How do I go about it?
    Thanks

I hope you must have been through the discussion on skype for N95. The solution is not yet available but its in beta stage & skype will soon be with proper solution for more information you can refer to this discussion: http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=85801
    and another way to connect N95 with skype

Which version of the skype you are using as my knowledge skype supports the N95. So you just update the firmware of the device and try to reinstall the mobile messenger. It could be possible that some of the bugs affecting you device. So update will give you the solution of the same. Thanks

You can download the software suite application for you phone that is skype and messenger by typing the desired name on Google for the application you want to work with. It may be that the application that is been installed in the phone may not be proper. Try installin the skype application from the link.

I think either you are not able to install the yahoo mesenger or your are installing the mobile messenger which is not compatible with your phone. Try to download the messenger from the official website of yahoo in your mobile phone and then install the downloaded version or go to crazy4mobilez.com and get it from there and install it. It just works fine .