Thread: How to remove Win32.Polip.A ?

How to remove Win32.Polip.A ?

From the last week a virus name Win32.Polip.A is troubling me. I am using my accer laptop with AMD athlon processor and 2 giga bytes of random access memory. After having such a high configuration I am struggling to folders. I have seen some processes are going on which utilized maximum amount of memory. My laptop takes a long for starting up and the same can be seen while shutting down.

Re: How to remove Win32.Polip.A ?

You can get rid of this virus name Win32.Polip.A by scanning with your antivirus software. You can download and install Bitdefender antivirus from its official web site. After downloading this antivirus software install it and scan your system and no need to say that delete all the files which are detected by this antivirus.

You can use many free online virus scanners which will help you to remove this Win32.Polip.A virus from your laptop. These online virus scanners, scans your system through web browser. Normally these virus scanners are updated so they provide highly secure and powerful scan for virus. Some of the online virus scanners which are available in the market are avast, AVG, Kasper, ESET and many more. It will be better to use these virus scanners because they are free and powerful tool to remove virus from your personal computer.

I will suggest you to go the system restore option. Go to start > programs> accessories > system tools > select system restore. After that system restore window will appear and after that select a date for restore for your laptop. Then system will restart automatically and will get your laptop in the previous position of working.

I was also facing the same problem of virus so I will like to share my experience with you. May be this will help you to get rid of this virus Win32.Polip.A. I have downloaded antivirus software and scan my personal computer with that antivirus and removed all the infected files. I have also restored my system to the previous position.

I will suggest you to download avast antivirus software and install in your system. Then restart your system. Press F8 key continuously so that you can choose to start your system in safe mode. Now scan your system in the safe mode and delete all the infected file and also enable your firewall setting.