Thread: Snow leopard Flash security issue

Snow leopard Flash security issue

Is this true that snow leopard has an old version of Flash. And I think that is a security risk. If yes then how to troubleshoot this matter. I was not aware of this simply but a mail from my friend gave this information. Second thing in my Office PC the firewall in Snow Leopard disappear. Where does it has gone. And what are the benefits of using a 64 bit operating system. Does apple provides supports for bugs and fixes.

Re: Snow leopard Flash security issue

You may read or know about the snow leopard installation and the the old version of the flash in which their is a security risk. I thing that it is true. With the snow leopard the Apple as introduce the 10.0.23.1 shipped flash player. And the latest version of the flash player is 10.0.32.18. and it had just released with the snow leopard.

There is no difficulty with the snow leopard as it is a older description of the flash. it was having a lot of time to have the latest release on that moment. The description of the 10.0.32.18 have to be update itself. The main difficulty is that if you have to upgrade the new and install it and the new description will get older.

If you are getting the problem with the old version then you have or can do one thing. You have to install the very resent release flash after completing the installation of the snow leopard. I had got a lot of options in the firewall with the leopard. I had used it a lot. And now they had been removed you can find it on the Leopard Firewall tab.

In the longer version. When the leopard had been launched in the market, at the same time the Apple made a change in the interface of the Mac OS X firewall. In this option you can switch off the firewall as when you keep it as a default option. Buy in the snow Leopard it has made a part of firewall service and made the presentation very simple.

It has a advance button in it. It is the same option which we see in the leopard. But it has made a change in it which is called as the radio option button. Which will give you in use of incoming services, allow only essential service etc. And has a checkbox which will stop all the incoming connection. But you can now block access to File Sharing and other services.