Thread: How to Bypass Keyloggers

How to Bypass Keyloggers

Is there a way to bypass keyloggers? How can be bypass keyloggers when we are seating on someone else pc or cafe, where we are not allowed to install any software to kill keyloggers? I hope you guys understand what i mean to ask here. Thanks for any answer or reply back.

Re: How to Bypass Keyloggers

However keyloggers acts as spyware which "logs" or records your keystrokes. You can use the applications like Process Guard, Spycop and Security Task Manager, but it depends on specific keyloggers most of the time, However, you should always remain cautious when entering a cyber cafe.

For software keyloggers security softwares are best which keeps your system prevent from any harmful process, like process gaurd as mentioned by glenny . For hardware keyloggers, its depends o the type of keyboard you are using but the simplest and the easiest method to bypass a keylogger is to use a On-Screen Keyboard (Go to Start -> Programs -> accessories -> Accessibility -> On-Screen keyboard)

Quote Originally Posted by abedin View Post
    For software keyloggers security softwares are best which keeps your system prevent from any harmful process, like process gaurd as mentioned by glenny . For hardware keyloggers, its depends o the type of keyboard you are using but the simplest and the easiest method to bypass a keylogger is to use a On-Screen Keyboard (Go to Start -> Programs -> accessories -> Accessibility -> On-Screen keyboard)
    Yes the most easy and alternative way is to use a virtual keyboard applications. Everyone must be aware of that already many online backs and other services have started giving user to facility some online banks are starting to use such virtual keypads for entering your customer ID number, and are also randomizing the key locations.

KeyPass is one of the best software to bypass any kind of keyloggers and It is also Open Source software which means its free. Or you can use a keyscrambler, KeyScrambler Personal is a free plug-in for your Web browser that protects everything you type from keyloggers. Simple and easy to install, and Stops keyloggers.

Thanks for tips guys, KeyScrambler Personal is looking what i needed for, But if cafe person doesn't allowed me to install it then virtual keyboard or on screen keyboard would be the right choice i think. Once again Thanks for all your suggestions.