Thread: How to remove Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm from my personal computer?

How to remove Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm from my personal computer?

My personal computer is infected with Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm, but the AVG antivirus detect its presence in my computer but unable delete it. My personal computer has become extremely slow and I think that it is the result of the infection in my personal computer. I am eager to know the deletion technique for Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm.What do these types of infections do in the system that the system becomes slow? I am new to these kinds of problems. If possible please suggest me some preventive techniques to stay away from these kinds of problem.

Re: Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm is a worm

Your personal computer is infected with the worm name as Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm. This worm was known to world on 2005 Jan 17. The damage it will do to your system is of medium level, no matter whatever be the level it is doing to your personal computer is not good. I will suggest you to download any removal tool for this worm and get this worm removed from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related to Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm

If your personal computer is affected by the worm name Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm, then you will find the presence of the lsasrv.exe, version.ini and hserv.sys in the system folder of your windows. You will also find HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run registry in your registry window that is pointing to “lsasrv.exe” file in the system directory. This worm registers itself in registry window so that it can run at every system restart.

Re: Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm spreads through email

Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm is an email worm and comes with an email message. Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm has its own simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) e-mail engine. Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm can also spread through peer to peer network. Above all if any antivirus detects its presence then it tries to terminate the process. The file name it check are : i11r54n4.exe, d3dupdate.exe, ssate.exe, winupd.exe, SysMonXP.exe, bbeagle.exe,Penis32.exe, teekids.exe, MSBLAST.exe, mscvb32.exe, sysinfo.exe, PandaAVEngine.exe, taskmon.exe, wincfg32.exe, outpost.exe, zonealarm.exe,navapw32.exe, navw32.exe, zapro.exe, msblast.exe, netstat.exe, irun4.exe, rate.exe, winsys.exe.

Re:Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm target emails

Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm harvests the email address from file likely to contain them across hard drive. It send email messages using one of the following strings: accoun, listserv, support, admin, the.bat, feste, submit, service, somebody, contact, rating, bugs, someone, nothing, noone, postmaster, info, AD_KNX.K:, utgers.ed, acketst, isc.o, isi.e, arin., fc-ed, usenet, linux, google, fsf., mit.e, unix, foo., gov., ruslis, mydomai, example, borlan, panda, msn, syma.

Re: Removal steps for Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm

For removing Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm worm from your personal computer, terminate all the viral process related to Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm from task manager. Search and delete the files lsasrv.exe, version.ini and hserv.sys. Open your registry window and find the registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and delete it from your registry window. After deleting these files scan your system once again to make sure that Win32.MyDoom.AE@mm is removed from your system.