Thread: How to delete Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm?

How to delete Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm?

I think my system is infected with Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm. I came to know about this when my AVG antivirus gave me an alert message about this. I have no idea about this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm. Actually my system is affected means that processing of my system is slowing down day by day. If this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm virus is affecting my system then how to remove this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm from my computer because AVG virus scan is only detecting it not deleting it. Can anybody help me with this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm problem? I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re:Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm is a worm

Your personal computer is going slow because Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm is spreading in your system at a very high rate. The damage it causes to your system is of medium level at the start but after some time it will crash your system by consuming all the possible memory space in your system. So it will better that stop relying on AVG scan and download avast antivirus and remove this threat from your personal computer.

Re: Symptoms related to Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm

If your personal computer is suffering from the problem of Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm virus then you must have the knowledge of the following thing. This information will help you to tackle this virus problem with ease. You will find the following registry in your registry window “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”. This registry key points to a value "Reactor5" in the system folder of windows.

Re: Methods used by Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm

Normally Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm uses internet explorer malformed IFRAME remote buffer overflow vulnerability (BID 11515) besides the mass mailing spreading routines. This Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm comes in email messages, which contain links like: “Congratulations! PayPal has successfully charged $175 to your credit
    card” or some other messages which attracts the users attention. I will suggest not try to follow these links and do not reply the messages like these.

Re: Effects of Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm

Once this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm enters your system then it will delete the following registry from your personal computer.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\center
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\reactor
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\rhino
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\reactor3 and
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\reactor4
    After deleting these registry value, Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm enter his registry key so that it can start every time you reboot your system.

Re: Removal procedure for Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm

For removing this Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm from your system, open the registry window by going to start > run > type regedit and press enter. This will open registry window of your personal computer. Then search for the value “Reactor5” in the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. After you get the “Reactor5” value delete it from your system, so that it cannot autostart. For keeping your system safe side, scans your system to make sure that Win32.MyDoom.AH@mm worm is removed from your personal computer.