Thread: How to remove Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus from my personal computer?

How to remove Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus from my personal computer?

I have heard about a malicious program “Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm”. It has been infecting a number of machines over the past one to two months. What exactly is this “Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm” program. Is it any kind of virus, Trojan or worm? How can I protect my computer from such threats? Please suggest some anti-virus to help secure my personal computer from such malicious code.

Re: Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm causes low level damage.

Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm is a malicious virus program. Virus name Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm spreads in the system at a very high speed. The damage it will do to your personal computer will be of medium level, but whatever the amount of damage it will do to your personal computer is not good for your personal computer so I will suggest you to download any virus removal tool from internet and get rid from this Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus.

Re: Symptoms of Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus

If your personal computer is suffering from the virus name Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm then you will see the following symptoms in your personal computer: You will find windll.exe, means windll executable file in your system folder. You will also find windll.exeopenopen in the system folder of your personal computer. Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm register itself after entering your system so you will also find the registry key related to this virus which will point to "%system%\windll.exe".

Re:Technical details Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus

I know the technical details of Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus which I would like to share with you. May be this information would be helpful to you. Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus spread using both email and infected attachments as zip archive and also through peer to peer programs. Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm scans recursively for email addresses present in your system. Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm scan the following files for finding email addresses in your system. (.wab, .txt, .msg, .htm, .shtm, .stm, xml, .dbx, .mbx, .mdx, .eml, .nch, .mmf, .ods, .cfg, .asp, .php, .pl, .wsh, .adb, .tbb, .sht, .xls, .oft, .uin, .cgi, .mht, .dhtm, .jsp)

Re: Removal method for Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus

I was a victim of Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus so I have searched for the information related to it. According to avast antivirus is the best antivirus for removing this Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm from your personal computer. I will suggest you to download avast antivirus and scan your personal computer, this definitely slow down the effect of the virus Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm. For removing this Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus you have to delete the following registry file from your registry window. "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru1n". After deleting this registry file reboot your personal computer and scan once again to make sure that Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus is removed from your system.

Re: Preventive measures for Win32.Bagle.{AQ,AR}@mm virus

I was also suffering with many of the virus problem on the internet. Instead of using antivirus program and deleting the registry key I will suggest you to follow the preventive measure to keep your system away from problems like virus, worms, and Trojans. First of all enable your firewall and use strong password it will prevent your system from the attacks of Trojans. Do not forget to download updates for all the software you are using in your personal computer and scan your personal computer regularly.