Thread: System is infected with Trj/URLDistract.A

System is infected with Trj/URLDistract.A

Hi I am using lenovo IdeaPad with windows xp home edition. But since from 2 months i am having problem with virus. When I am browsing an Internet on my Idea pad , it always says me to buy a software which I don not need it. I tried to use anti virus on it but it cannot be deleted with anti virus. After deleting then again come back says me to buy a software. Please can any one tell me how to remove this virus

Re: System is infected with Trj/URLDistract.A

Try to search Trj/URLDistract.A file and folder of this virus and delete this contents by pressing Shift + delete. And restart your computer to check the virus file. If also this problem occurs then download and install a good anti virus software. Install .exe file of anti virus software by double click on it. After installing. Restart you computer and scan your whole computer and delete the detected file. this may will help you to solve your problem.

This is virus is a adware program. This program always warn about threats which not existing in your system. It cleverly designed to buy a program from a while using the internet. It says to remove the unexisting threats by buy a special program. It reaches your computer while user accessing internet and always displays a banners and pop up to download this special program.

Hello every body, can you help me to solve my problem. I have done what is suggested to do but still I am facing that same problem. I did search of all Trj/URLDistract.A files and folder and deleted by pressing shift+delete. And I restarted my computer and also downloaded Avast anti virus program. And scan all my computer with this program but it is failed to delete all virus files. Can you tell me now what should I do.

If want to remove virus without virus from your system, but this is the last and worst option to removing virus. If you don't have important file and folder then bring a window xp CD and format your whole system and then again re install the windows xp operating system. This will make your computer clean and clear with virus and spy ware. If you making a back up of your file an folder then it again come back to system while you moving this to your computer.

System restore is the best way to remove virus threats from the computer. System makes your computer like before as your selected date. So go to start button select all programs from menu and then select accessories. Now select system tools and then system restore. When you clicking on the system restore you see a window. Now select appropriate date to restore the computer. After restore system will restart automatically. And check your system to detect virus.